Professional and Organization Memberships
Perfect for businesses and professionals who want to remain connected and involved with the Brain Injury Alliance of Connecticut, BIAC's membership options are customizable to fit your needs. They offer a unique opportunity to increase your visibility within the brain injury community while supporting BIAC's programs and services throughout Connecticut.
Professional/organization Membership ($100/year)
* For professionals and businesses/organizations without Providers Council Membership
- A BIAC membership magnet.
- An invitation for you and a guest to join us at our annual Members Breakfast. Network with other members and visit with BIAC staff, board members and local community leaders.
- Discounted rates for the annual conference and other BIAC events.
Providers Council MembershiP ($175 - $500/YEAR)*
*Please see the BIAC Membership Form* for the fee structure based on your organization's annual budget
- Bi-monthly meetings providing an important resource for networking with other brain injury professionals.
- Meetings include education on new technologies, updates regarding the ABI Waiver, developments in the field and other issues important to organizations serving individuals with brain injury in Connecticut
- Access to BIAC’s Legislative Liaison, providing guidance in navigating legislative issues in Connecticut
To view current Providers Council Members, please click here.
Premium Package ( + $400)
Add to your Business/Professional Membership or Providers Council Membership by becoming a Premium Member for an additional $400. This additional exposure in the brain injury community includes:
- A business listing in the BIAC Annual Conference Program Book ($100 value). Our conference, held in March, attracts hundreds of professionals from across the region.
- Exhibitor space ($100 value) at the Walk for Thought, held each October at Rentschler Field.
- Your link/logo in one issue of BUZZ. This monthly e-newsletter reaches 1,000+ survivors and BIAC supporters.
- An exclusive invitation to meet with BIAC’s Executive Director, board members, legislative liaison and other Business/Professional Premium members before the Membership Breakfast.
Become a BIAC Member today!