Professional and Organization Memberships
Perfect for businesses and professionals who want to remain connected and involved with the Brain Injury Alliance of Connecticut, BIAC's membership options are customizable to fit your needs. They offer a unique opportunity to increase your visibility within the brain injury community while supporting BIAC's programs and services throughout Connecticut.
Printable BIAC Membership Form
Professional Membership ($100/year)
For professionals without Providers Council Membership
- Annual Professional Conference at discounted rates
- Discounted advertising rates in BIAC’s lively and informative monthly e-newsletter Buzz
- Unique sponsorship opportunities that provide your business/agency heightened visibility to the thousands of individuals and organizations that are affiliated with BIAC
- Special invitations to programs and events, including the Annual Member Breakfast
- A membership magnet so you can proudly display your support of our organization and spread the word about BIAC
Providers Council MembershiP ($175 - $500/YEAR)*
*Please see the BIAC Membership Form* for the fee structure based on your organization's annual budget
In addition of Professional Membership benefits, Providers Council offers:
- Bi-monthly meetings providing an important resource for networking with other brain injury professionals. Meetings include ABI Waiver updates by DSS, education on new technologies, developments in the field and other issues important to those serving individuals with brain injury in Connecticut.
- Access through BIAC to a legislative liaison who can provide guidance in navigating legislative issues in Connecticut.
To view current Providers Council Members, please click here.
Premium Package ( + $400)
Add to your Business/Professional Membership or Providers Council Membership by becoming a Premium Member for an additional $400. This additional exposure in the brain injury community includes:
- 1/4 page in the BIAC Annual Conference Program Book. The conference attracts professionals from across the region and serves as a resource for professionals serving the brain injury community long after this March event.
- An exhibitor space at the Walk for Thought, our yearly celebration of the achievements of our survivors held each October.
- Your organization’s link and logo in three issues of Buzz, BIAC’s e-newsletter that reaches thousands of brain injury survivors, caregivers and other BIAC supporters throughout the state.
- A certificate to post in your facility stating that you are a Professional/Organizational Premium Member
corporate circle membership ($1000)
The benefits of Corporate Circle Membership include:
- One (1) seminar at your workplace and/or live-streaming on brain injury topic of your choice
- BIAC information table at your workplace once a year
- Corporate logo and organization link on Membership Page for one year
- Highlight on social media three times during the year
- Organization link and logo in three issues of Buzz, BIAC's e-newsletter that reaches thousands of CT residents
corporate circle members
Contact BIAC at 860-219-0291 or email@example.com for more information.