Community Fundraising Events
Community Fundraisers Provide Critical Resources to BIAC
The Brain Injury Alliance of Connecticut relies on community donations to enable us to provide support and resources to brain injury survivors and community education and training on brain injury throughout the state. Community Fundraisers make our programs possible!
Mark your calendar for
Thursday, May 11, 2017
Music For Thought
Pond House Cafe
Enjoy the music of Kate Callahan and The Shinolas while supporting a great cause.
For more information, contact Sarah Raskin at 860-297-2342
Want to plan your own fundraiser?
Coordinate an event at your work, with your friends, or in the community. Past fundraisers have included:
- Pajama Day at Work - make a donation to BIAC and wear pajamas to work
- Host a dinner or wine tasting with friends at your home
- Partner with a restaurant to host an event
- Have a tag sale and donate the proceeds to BIAC
- Arrange with a retailer to wrap packages during the holiday season
Contact Michelle Brey, BIAC's Office and Events Manager for more ideas or to find out how you can join our cause. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 860-219-0291, ext. 310.